Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £30.89Trending at £34.54
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £6.79Trending at £8.79
- £13.57Trending at £14.64
- £36.98Trending at £37.74
- £23.56Trending at £31.94
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to apply finite state machines to software development. This book presents an analysis of development issues relating to behavior modeling with design examples and design rules for using finite state machines. It demonstrates the implementation of these concepts using StateWORKS software.
- Author(s)Ferdinand Wagner,Peter Wolstenholme,Ruedi Schmuki,Thomas Wagner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note195 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.