Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £15.91
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionImproving our understanding of friction, lubrication, and fatigue, this book presents an approach to tribology that links advances in applied mathematics with problems in tribology related to contact elasticity and fluid film lubrication. It includes end-of-chapter exercises that highlight points for comprehending the material.
- Author BiographyIlya I. Kudish is a mathematics professor at Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. Dr. Kudish is a Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and Associate Editor of the ASME Journal of Tribology. Michael J. Covitch is a Senior Fellow at the Lubrizol Corporation in Wickliffe, Ohio. Dr. Covitch is the Secretary of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) Engine Oil Viscosity Classification task force and a recipient of the SAE Excellence in Oral Presentation and Forest R. McFarland awards.
- Author(s)Ilya I. Kudish,Michael Judah Covitch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleModern Mechanics and Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note308 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables
- Weight1383 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.