Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.56
- £17.02Trending at £17.19
- £14.29Trending at £14.43
- £10.06Trending at £12.48
- £8.15Trending at £9.07
- £11.75Trending at £17.12
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionA multidisciplinary introduction to the growing field of Fuel Cell technology. A CD containing MATLAB/SIMULINK-based models for PEMFC, SOFC, and electrolyzer will accompany the book. Covers Fuel Cell modeling and control with distributed power generation applications. .
- Author BiographyM. HASHEM NEHRIR , PhD, is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Montana State University-Bozeman. His primary areas of interest include modeling and control of power systems, alternative energy power generation systems, and applications of intelligent controls to power systems. In addition to this book, he is the author of two textbooks and the author or coauthor of numerous technical papers. He is a member of the IEEE PES Energy Development and Power Generation Committee and currently is Vice Chair of the IEEE PES Energy Development Subcommittee. CAISHENG WANG , PhD, is Assistant Professor at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. He has worked in the areas of both large power systems and distributed generation systems, including alternative energy sources. As a part of his doctoral research, during 2002-2006, Dr. Wang was involved in fuel cell modeling and control and design of hybrid alternative energy power generation sources, including fuel cells.
- Author(s)C. Wang,M.H. Nehrir
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2009
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.