Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.29
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.83
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £43.98
- £27.56Trending at £29.81
- £22.60Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the missing details of the linear parameter-varying (LPV) system theory that have hindered the formulation of a well established identification framework. It covers the key issues from system theory to modeling and identification.
- Author(s)Roland Toth
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/06/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number403
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note21 Illustrations, color; 325 p. 21 illus. in color.
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.