Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £17.49
- £30.44Trending at £40.32
- £10.64Trending at £11.18
- £11.24Trending at £15.13
- £41.97Trending at £66.88
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the state-of-the-art in research in parallel and distributed embedded systems, which have been enabled by developments in silicon technology, micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), wireless communications, computer networking, and digital electronics.
- Author BiographyArslan Munir, University of Nevada, Reno (UNR), USA Arslan Munir is currently an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the UNR. Before then he was a postdoctoral research associate in the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) department at Rice University (Houston, Texas) between May 2012 and June 2014. He received his M.A.Sc. in ECE from the University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada) in 2007 and his Ph.D. in ECE from the University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida) USA in 2012. Between 2007 and 2008, he worked as a software development engineer at Mentor Graphics in the Embedded Systems Division. His current research interests include embedded and cyber-physical systems, computer architecture, parallel computing, fault-tolerance, and computer security. Anne Gordon-Ross, University of Florida, USA Anne Gordon-Ross is currently an Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida and is a member of the NSF Center for High Performance Reconfigurable Computing (CHREC) at the University of Florida. She is also the faculty advisor for the Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering (WECE) and the Phi Sigma Rho National Society for Women in Engineering and Engineering Technology. Her research interests include embedded systems, computer architecture, low-power design, reconfigurable computing, dynamic optimizations, hardware design, real-time systems, and multi-core platforms. Sanjay Ranka, University of Florida, USA Sanjay Ranka researches energy efficient computing, high performance computing, data mining and informatics at the University of Florida's Department of Computer Science. He has coauthored two books, 75 journal articles and 125 refereed conference articles. He is a fellow of the IEEE and AAAS, and a member of IFIP Committee on System Modeling and Optimization.
- Author(s)Ann Gordon-Ross,Arslan Munir,Sanjay Ranka
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight752 g
- Width176 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.