CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the formal foundations and practical applications of Bayesian networks.
- Author BiographyAdnan Darwiche is a Professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Prof. Adnan Darwiche
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note246 b/w illus. 64 tables 342 exercises
- Weight960 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.