All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of lectures given by the authors at New York University, the University of Utah, and Michigan State University, the material is written for students who have had only one term of calculus, but it contains material that can be used in modeling courses in applied mathematics at all levels through early graduate courses.
- Author(s)Charles S. Peskin,Frank C. Hoppensteadt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2004
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 355 p.
- Weight1550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001. Corr. 2nd printing 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.