Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number364
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight303 g
- Width195 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byBrian A. Antao
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsEditorial; B. Antao. Efficient Parasitic Substrate Modeling for Monolithic Mixed-A/D Circuit Design and Verification; K. Kerna, et al. Feasibility and Performance Region Modeling of Analog and Digital Circuits; R. Harjani, J. Saho. Behavioral Modeling Phase-Locked Loops for Mixed-Mode Simulation; B. Antao, et al. Behavioral and Macro Modeling Using Piecewise Linear Techniques; W. Kruiskamp, D. Leenaerts. Behavioral Simulation of Densely-Connected Analog Cellular Array Processors for High-Performance Computing; T. Wu, et al. Hierarchical Fault Modeling for Linear Analog Circuits; N. Nagi, J. Abraham. Using Top-Down CAD Tools for Mixed Analog/Digital ASICs: a Practical Design Case; S. Donnay, et al. Electro-Optical Device Models for Electrical Simulators; V. Liberali, et al.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.