All listings for this product
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.79Trending at £20.13
- £7.92Trending at £9.55
- £16.74Trending at £18.62
- £17.26Trending at £17.57
- £8.25Trending at £8.34
- £6.14Trending at £6.29
- £8.51Trending at £8.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplains multi-level models of enterprise systems and covers modeling methodology This book addresses the essential phenomena underlying the overall behaviors of complex systems and enterprises. Understanding these phenomena can enable improving these systems.
- Author BiographyWilliam B. Rouse, PhD., is the Alexander Crombie Humphreys Chair of Economics in Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology, and Director of the university wide Center for Complex Systems and Enterprises. He is also Professor Emeritus of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He is a member of the National Academy of Engineering.
- Author(s)William B. Rouse
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleStevens Institute Series on Complex Systems and Enterprises
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight622 g
- Width166 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.