All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the origins, developments and future of branch lines in Britain and then provides useful insights into how to select a suitable branch line to model. This book discusses how to create scenic realism and an appropriate setting for the model, with reference to the landscape, the infrastructure, the line side and the use of authentic colour.
- Author BiographyDavid Wright is a professional artist and model maker who has written numerous articles in the railway modelling press. He is well known at the major railway modelling exhibitions where he is especially renowned for his informative demonstrations and theatre presentations. This is David's third book for Crowood, his first two being the highly acclaimed Making Rural Buildings for Model Railways and Making Urban Buildings for Model Railways.
- Author(s)David Wright
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note307colour and b&w photographs 71 drawings and diagrams
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- shepdar_sysqssj...11 Jun, 2017by
Model railway layouts
Very good book, useable, came in record time
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.