CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a broad survey of models for critical and catastrophic phenomena in the geosciences, with strong emphasis on earthquakes. This volume addresses graduate students wishing to specialize in the field and researchers working or interested in the field having a background in the physics, geosciences or applied mathematics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number705
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 Tables, black and white; 16 Illustrations, color; 276 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 527 p. 292 illus., 16 illus. in color.
- Weight1083 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBikas K. Chakrabarti,Pratip Bhattacharyya
- Edition Statement2006 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.