All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe German Fallschirmjager were elite soldiers, a factor that continues to ensure their popular appeal among modellers. This book addresses the subject of German paratroopers for the figure modeller, covering all the major items of Fallschirmjager uniform and equipment, and emphasising the specially designed paratrooper items.
- Author BiographyJaume Ortiz Forns was born in 1969. He built model tanks and planes for several years, before switching to figure modelling. He specialises in World War II German Army figures, with a particular interest in painting camouflage uniforms, and vignette design and composition. He has won several awards in various key European modelling shows. Jaume combines modelling with his job as a stage-lighting designer for theatrical shows. He lives in Barcelona, Spain. Daniel Alfonsea Romero lives in Barcelona with his wife Teresa and their daughter, Laura. He tried his hand at various modelling disciplines until finally settling with figure modelling. His current work focuses on conversions and original sculpting, plus scene composition. Daniel is an officer in Mossos d'Esquadra, Catalunya's Autonomous Police Force: he is currently assigned to the Traffic Division, specialising in accident investigation. The author lives in Barcelona, Spain.
- Author(s)Jaume Ortiz Forns
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 31
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.