Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by an experienced railway modeller, this is suitable for all those railway modellers who wish to authentically replicate the way goods were moved and handled on Britain's railways during the steam era.
- Author BiographyTerry Booker was born at the outbreak of the Second World War and grew up in a small village at the foot of the Berkshire Downs close to the main line from Paddington to the West Country. He was lucky enough to witness the last months of the old GWR, the early 'Golden Years' of British Railways and the last steam-hauled freight trains in West Germany. Terry has had a lifelong interest in railway modelling and enjoys exhibiting his work. His highly acclaimed loft-layout, Wessex Lines, has featured on video, DVD and on the pages of Railway Modeller and Model Rail.
- Author(s)Terry Booker
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note245 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight535 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- chrism235317 May, 2016by
Informative book on the subject - haven't finished reading it yet, what I have read is top notch.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.