CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionOpens with a treatment of advanced modelling methodology for developing mathematical models of physiology and medical systems. This book, then shows how to apply this methodology beneficially to real-world problems in physiology and medicine, such as circulation and respiration.
- Author BiographyCarson and Cobelli are leaders in the field of physiological modelling, with extensive research experience and publication track records. They also have extensive experience teaching this material to a range of levels for both technical and clinical audiences. Joseph Bronzino is one of the most renowned biomedical engineers in the world. He is a former president of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology, and well-known educator. He is editor-in-chief of the Biomedical Engineering Handbook from CRC Press, and is currently editor of the Academic Press Series in Biomedical Engineering. He is the Vernon Roosa Professor of Applied Science at Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content Note1
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byClaudio Cobelli,Ewart R. Carson
- Series Edited byJoseph D. Bronzino
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.