CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionProvides econometric analysis of power markets around the world, gives an understanding of their particular characteristics, and assesses the applicability of various methods of price modelling. This book focuses on financial engineering, industrial economics and power systems analysis, as they relate to the behaviour of electricity markets.
- Author BiographyDEREK W. BUNN is currently Professor and Chairman of the Decision Sciences subject area and Director of the Energy Markets Group at the London Business School, having held previous appointments at Oxford and Stanford universities. As a prominent international advisor on energy economics, he has consulted for many global energy companies and advised a number of government agencies. Author of over 150 research papers and 9 books in the areas of forecasting, decision analysis and energy economics, he has also been chief editor of the Journal of Forecasting since 1984. His research and practical involvement with the electricity sector extends back over 25 years experience.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width181 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDerek W. Bunn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.