All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
About this product
- DescriptionModelling trends and cycles in economic time series has a long history, with the use of linear trends and moving averages forming the basic tool kit of economists until the 1970s.
- Author BiographyTERENCE C. MILLS is Professor of Applied Statistics and Econometrics and the Head of the department of Economics at Loughborough University. He previously held professorial appointments at City University business school and Hull. He is the author of Time Series Techniques for Economists and The Econometric Modelling of Financial Time Series, plus over one hundred articles in journals and books.
- Author(s)T. Mills
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitlePalgrave Texts in Econometrics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXII, 178 p.
- Weight251 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.