Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an alternative approach to defining and managing the mood disorders.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gordon Parker is Scientia Professor of Psychiatry at the University of New South Wales and the Executive Director of the Black Dog Institute which is a research, clinical, education and training facility for mood disorders. He is an active researcher and, in 2003, was awarded a Citation Laureate for being one of the most highly cited Australians in the fields of Psychiatry and Psychology. Dr Vijaya Manicavasagar is a Senior Clinical Psychologist and Senior Research Fellow with the Black Dog Institute, University of New South Wales, and an adjunct Senior Lecturer within the School of Psychiatry in the Faculty of Medicine of the same university. She has had a long-standing interest in the psychological treatment of mood disorders.
- Author(s)Gordon Parker,Vijaya Manicavasagar
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight537 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.