Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an essential foundation in Modelling and Simulation, intended for students in introductory courses, and for self-study by professionals and others interested in the features and potential of this rapidly evolving problem-solving paradigm.
- Author BiographyLouis G. Birta is Professor Emeritus at the University of Ottawa School of Information Technology and Engineering, and Co-Associate Director of the McLeod Institute of Simulation Sciences. Gilbert Arbez is a Teaching Associate in the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, at the University of Ottawa, ON, Canada.
- Author(s)Gilbert Arbez,Louis G. Birta
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication09/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSimulation Foundations, Methods and Applications
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note184 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight842 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.