Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines two experimental techniques for investigating small halogenated molecules: threshold photoelectron spectroscopy and threshold photoelectron photoion coincidence techniques. Includes three studies combining ab initio approaches.
- Author BiographyJonelle Harvey completed her PhD in 2013. This was a joint project between the University of Birmingham and the Paul Scherrer Institut, Switzerland. She is now a research fellow of the University of Birmingham and is engaged in another successful collaboration with the Paul Scherrer Institute.
- Author(s)Jonelle Harvey
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/11/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.