Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to building, detailing, converting and customising models of the Harrier I and II. Using a variety of scales and discussing weathering, use of resin and photo-etched parts, conversion kits and diorama scenarios, the manual should be suitable for all levels of modelling ability.
- Author BiographyGlenn Ashley has written several titles for Squadron/Signal and Airlife publications on key aircraft types, as well as numerous articles for modelling magazines. Glenn served in the Royal Navy for several years before becoming a professional photographer. His images have appeared in the Photo Profile book on the Mitsubishi Ki-46 'Dinah', and in Military Modelcraft International magazine. He lives and works in Sheffield, UK.
- Author(s)Glenn Ashley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2003
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations, index
- Weight275 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byRobert Oehler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.