Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.59
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £14.89Trending at £17.05
- £2.50Trending at £4.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe T-34 was the most influential tank design of World War II, with its sloping armour, heavy hitting firepower and rapid mobility. This title presents the basics of assembly, and progresses to more advanced modelling projects using conversion kits and extensive scratchbuilding. It covers both 1/35- and 1/76-scale versions of the T-34/76.
- Author BiographyNick Cortese was born in Montreal, Canada in 1961 to Italian-Irish parents. He studied Creative Arts at college, and spent 15 years as a professional musician. He currently works in Kirkland Quebec as a technical writer for software programs. His hobbies include music, cinema, world history, and scale modelling. He began AFV modelling in the late-1990s and was instantly hooked, developing a special interest in former-Soviet armour. For the Osprey Modelling series, Nicola has previously written Modelling the IS Heavy Tank. The author lives in Quebec, Canada.
- Author(s)Nicola Cortese
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/09/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleOsprey Modelling
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.