Best-selling in Language
About this product
- DescriptionModelling with Words is an emerging modelling methodology closely related to the paradigm of Computing with Words introduced by Lotfi Zadeh.This book is an authoritative collection of key contributions to the new concept of Modelling with Words.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/11/2003
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2873
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight781 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorAnca L. Ralescu,Jimi Shanahan,Jonathan Lawry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.