All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for pharmaceutical scientists in industry and academia, this title provides experimental procedures for conducting biopharmaceutical studies. It allows them to establish, validate, and implement commonly used in situ and in vitro model systems.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1830 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byGlynn Wilson,Philip L. Smith,Ronald T. Borchardt
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.