Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £16.79
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionAny successful theory of bonding in chemistry should explain in the easiest way why atoms are bonded in molecules or not, the structure and shape of molecules in space and how molecules interact in long range.
- Author BiographyDr Valerio Magnasco, MRSC, is full Professor of Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Genoa, Italy, presently at the Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry (DCCI) of the Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences of the University. He is Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (UK, RSC), the American Institute of Physics (US, AIP), the Physical Chemistry Division of the Italian Chemical Society (Italy, SCI), the Class of Sciences of Accademia Ligure di Scienze e Lettere (Italy, Genova). He is supervising a research group working on the theoretical study of atomic and molecular interactions, and is author or co-author of over 170 scientific papers mostly published on international journals, and of one book on Molecular Quantum Mechanics.
- Author(s)Valerio Magnasco
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.