All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe linear mixed model is the main parametric tool for the analysis of continuous longitudinal data. This book shows how the different approaches can be implemented within the SAS software package.
- Author(s)Geert Molenberghs,Geert Verbeke
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1166 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2005. Corr. 2nd printing 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.