All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £50.64Trending at £55.06
- £16.93Trending at £22.97
- £10.31Trending at £10.84
- £11.79Trending at £16.98
- £4.71Trending at £5.73
- £23.56Trending at £30.00
- £7.37Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionModel based testing is the most powerful technique for testing hardware and software systems. This book describes the use of models at all the levels of hardware testing. It includes a description of fault models for nanoscaled CMOS technology.
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXIV, 257 p.
- Weight1230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHans-Joachim Wunderlich
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.