All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe third volume in the series, this text presents autobiographies of eminent women in psychology who were born or recieved their PhDs in the mid-20th century. It should be of interest for students of psychology of women, gender roles, and the history of psychology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Volume editorAgnes N. O'Connell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.