CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £21.51Trending at £25.63
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £24.79Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £30.18Trending at £35.99
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £18.98
About this product
- Author(s)Ilya Gertsbakh
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1969
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byScripta Technica Inc.
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1969
- Table Of ContentsI. Classifications of Causes of Failures.- II. Instantaneous Damage.- The exponential distribution.- The threshold of sensitivity.- Superposition of exponential distributions.- III. Cumulative Damages.- Models of wear.- The gamma distribution of the lifetime.- Normal distribution of lifetime.- The gamma distribution with bias parameter.- The functional gamma distribution.- The logarithmic normal distribution.- Linear sample functions of wear.- Analysis of sample functions of wear.- IV. Processes of Damage with Relaxation.- V. Superposition of Causes of Failures. Chain Systems.- The simultaneous action of several causes of failure.- The Weibull-Gnedenko distribution.- The Weibull-Gnedenko functional distribution.- VI. The Failure Rate.- The failure rate and the residual lifetime.- Monotonically increasing failure rate.- Nonmonotonic failure rate.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.