CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about four models of local governance: the traditional localist model, the New Right's individual model, the New Left's mobilization model, and government's own centralist model. It tests them against public opinion.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM MILLER is Edward Caird Professor of Politics at Glasgow University and Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh. MALCOLM DICKSON is Lecturer in Politics at Strathclyde University. GERRY STOKER is Professor of Government at Strathclyde University and formerly Director of the Economic and Social Research Council's Local Governance Programme.
- Author(s)Gerry Stoker,Malcolm Dickson,William L. Miller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.