All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this autobiography, Nobel laureate Herbert A. Simon asks himself whether what he learned as a scientist helps explain other aspects of his life. He includes an account of his successful marriage, letters to his children, columns, a short story, and political and personal intrigue in academe.
- Author BiographyHerbert Simon is Professor of Psychology at Carnegie-Mellon University. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in economics in 1978.
- Author(s)Herbert A. Simon
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/1996
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleModels of My Life
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.