All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionBy analyzing the major models of staff development, the authors guide educational leaders on how to implement effective professional development
- Author BiographyBruce Joyce grew up in New Jersey, was educated at Brown University, and, after military service, taught in the schools of Delaware. He was a professor at the University of Delaware, the University of Chicago, and Teachers College, Columbia University, where he directed the laboratory school and the elementary teacher education program. His research, writing, and consultation are focused on models of teaching, professional development design and implementation, school renewal, and programs for K12 beginning readers and Grade 3-12 struggling readers. Primary topics of his speaking and consultation include Teaching Methods, Curriculum and Content, Staff Development, and 21st Century School Renewal. He lives in Saint Simons Island, Georgia, and can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. With Emily Calhoun, his most recent book is Models of Professional Development (2010). Thousand Oaks: Corwin Press. Emily Calhoun currently focusses on school improvement and professional development, where she combines practice and research. She specializes in the language arts, particularly the teaching of reading and writing in the elementary grades and literacy development K-12, including programs for struggling readers. She writes and consults on action research, The Picture-Word Inductive Model of Teaching, and ways of incorporating digital technologies into K-12 learning environments through the development of hybrid courses. She lives in Saint Simons Island, Georgia.
- Author(s)Bruce Joyce,Emily Calhoun
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.