Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.15Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.07Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by beuzelin70
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the similarities, differences and points of integration in the main models and theories of psychopathology and how their associated clinical practice do not represent scientific fact so much as a variation in perspective within psychopathology itself.
- Author BiographyDinesh Bhugra is a Senior Lecturer in Psychiatry at the Institue of Psychiatry, King's College, London.Dilys Davies is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist for the National Health Service. She is a founder member of the Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy and clinical supervisor at Guy's Hospital, London.
- Author(s)Dilys Davies,Dinesh Bhugra
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width54 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.