Consider these sponsored items
- £44.42Was:£48.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book we describe the evolution of Classical Mechanics from Newton's laws via Lagrange's and Hamilton's theories with strong emphasis on integrability versus chaotic behavior.
- Author(s)Harald Iro
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.33
- £40.47Trending at £40.74
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.55
- £21.12Trending at £27.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.