All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionModern approach to maintenance in spinning is a simple and accessible guide to the knowledge required to fulfill the role of a maintenance manager in a textile mill. Covering the complete maintenance management program, the book gives a basic all-round understanding of even the small spare parts used in the machineries of a spinning mill.
- Author BiographyNeeraj Nijhawan is an industrial engineer with extensive hands-on, meticulous, bottom line-oriented experience of over 17 years in managing and delivering high quality spun yarn products. Presently, he is working as an Astt. General Manager (Technical) in a textile mill in Indonesia.
- Author(s)Neeraj Nijjawan
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.