All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionModern Architectural Theory is the first book to provide a comprehensive survey of architectural theory, primarily in Europe and the United States, during three centuries of development.
- Author BiographyHarry Mallgrave is Associate Professor of History and Theory at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. His 1996 book Gottfried Semper: Architect of the Nineteenth Century was awarded the Alice Davis Hitchcock Award by the Society of Architectural Historians.
- Author(s)Harry Francis Mallgrave
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note115 b/w illus.
- Weight1700 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.10
- £21.99Trending at £26.65
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.66
- £5.98Trending at £6.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.31
- £10.42Trending at £13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.