Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes topics such as electrochemical nuclear magnetic resonance (EC-NMR), the advances in the use of ab initio quantum chemical calculations in electrochemistry, the macroscopic and statistical thermodynamic models developed to describe adsorption phenomena on electrodes, and electrochemical promotion.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/11/2002
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIII, 310 p.
- Weight1420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBrian E. Conway,Costas G. Vayenas,Ralph E. White
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.