CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive account of the major and rapidly developing field of the electrochemistry of electronically conducting polymers and their applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 Illustrations, color; 80 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 644 p. 85 illus., 5 illus. in color.
- Weight1003 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBrian E. Conway,John O'M. Bockris,Ralph E. White
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2002
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.