CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.48
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to create beautiful quilts that are a perfect match for your budget, style, and space. With bright, modern prints and simple patterns, this title eases new quilters into a lifelong creative adventure.
- Author BiographyAmy Ellis has been quilting for 10 years and sewing for 23 years. Having learned the basics of garment sewing as a girl, she caught the quilting bug with the birth of her first daughter.
- Author(s)Amy Ellis
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Notefull-colour throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.