All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the art of creating bead woven lace jewelry in the only guide to this unique technique available!
- Author BiographyCynthia Newcomer Daniel has been beading and making jewelry for nearly 50 years. She has spent many years making lace, including: needle lace, punto in aria, bobbin lace, crochet lace, tatted lace, macrame, and embroidered laces including hardanger, cut work, and pulled work. Seed beads have always reminded her of the stitches and knots in lace; she was very excited to discover that beaded lace works up beautifully, and finishes so much faster than lace made with thread alone. Cynthia's work has been featured in Marcia DeCoster Presents (Lark 2013), Beads in Motion (Lark 2013), Sabine Lippert's Beadwork Evolution (Lark 2014), and today's top beading magazines, Beadwork and Bead & Button.
- Author(s)Cynthia Newcomer Daniel
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- relojera-southa...10 Oct, 2016by
I like this book because it has easy to follow diagrams if you are not an experienced beader. I love many of the designs too.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.51Trending at £6.12
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
- £8.63Trending at £9.35
- £5.81Trending at £7.99
- £6.33Trending at £7.76
- £3.79Trending at £4.69
- £4.42Trending at £6.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.