All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionContains all state-of-the-art algorithms dealing with multiple-precision integers or floating-point numbers in a ready-to-implement format.
- Author BiographyRichard Brent is a Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science at the Australian National University, Canberra. Paul Zimmermann is a researcher at the Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA).
- Author(s)Paul Zimmermann,Richard P. Brent
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleCambridge Monographs on Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 190 exercises
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.