All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the core textbook for construction managers is thoroughly revised to reflect current best practices and the latest developments in the field. It focuses on new processes now considered essential, including lean construction methods, corporate social responsibility, construction management systems, sustainability, and more.
- Author BiographyFrank Harris, BEng, MSc, PhD, DSc, CEng, MICE, FCIOB is Emeritus Professor of Construction Science at the University of Wolverhampton. Ronald McCaffer, BSc, PhD, DSc, FREng, FRSE, FICE, FCIOB, is Emeritus Professor of Construction Management at Loughborough University. Francis Edum-Fotwe, BSc, MSc, PhD, MASCE is Lecturer in Construction and Project Management at Loughborough University.
- Author(s)Francis Edum-Fotwe,Frank Harris,Ronald McCaffer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.