All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an introduction to the analysis techniques used in the design of linear feedback control systems. Following an introduction to general state space systems and input-output systems, the text covers all design methods, analyzing first-order and higher-order systems as well.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Vincent,Walter J. Grantham
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/1993
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight538 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.