Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how modern cosmology has led to the idea of dark matter in the universe, and presents a new theory to explain it.
- Author(s)D. W. Sciama
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/04/1994
- Series TitleCambridge Lecture Notes in Physics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Goddard,Julia Yeomans
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.