All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £12.99Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.91
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe author gave up a power position as a network news producer to become a shepherd and establish Juniper Moon Farm. In this book, she presents 30 modern country knits that use her own popular line of commercially produced yarns. It includes sweaters, shawls, scarves, hats, mitts, and other accessories.
- Author BiographyA former New York City network news producer, Susan Gibbs left her job to become a shepherd, founding her first farm with just four sheep. In addition to creating and running the world's first community-shared agriculture (CSA) fiber initiative, Susan is the creative director of a commercially produced yarn line that bears the name of her farm, and the editor-in-chief of the digital magazine By Hand.
- Author(s)Susan Gibbs
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes patterns
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.