All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £60.23Was:£61.99Free postage
- £60.59Was:£61.99Free postage
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the foundations of truck heating, air conditioning, engine cooling, and truck-trailer refrigeration, this book integrates modern technical terms with photos that demonstrate typical, on-the-job tasks in logical sequence. It delivers technical accuracy and depth of HVAC/R information you need for a rewarding career as a diesel technician.
- Author BiographyJohn Dixon has taught HVAC/Refrigeration and Steering/Suspension/Brakes at Centennial College School of Transportation since 1999. He has been Department Coordinator for the Truck and Coach Mentorship there, as well as the Modified Apprenticeship Program, for eight years. A member of the Toronto Automotive Transportation Service Superintendents Association and the Program Advisory Committee for Mack/Volvo Trucks, Mr. Dixon is also Vice Chair of the Curriculum Advisory Committee for Ontario Colleges. His professional licenses include Canadian license 310-S (Automotive), 310-T (Truck), and the Ontario Mobile Refrigeration license. John Dixon also wrote Modern Diesel Technology: Preventive Maintenance and Inspection (Delmar, 2010).
- Author(s)John C. Dixon
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, figures
- Weight700 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.