All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionOffers students and general readers an understanding of the modern East Asian region from a global perspective. This book describes East Asia's geographical, human, cultural, economic, social, and political setting as it has evolved, and the three major belief systems - Confucianism, Buddhism, and Islam.
- Author(s)David Y. Miller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Notebibliography, maps, illustrations, index
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.