Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.86Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by hoodoo8446
- Est. delivery by 24 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.99
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.02
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis history is a narrative of big events that have shaped the Europe of today. It traces the emergence, from the French Revolution onwards, of a distinctive sense of Europe and Europeanness. It also explores the growth and impact of the new phenomenon of the nation state.
- Author BiographyAsa Briggs (Lord Briggs of Lewes) was Vice Chancellor of the University of Sussex (1967-1976), Provost of Worcester College, Oxford (1976-1991) and Chancellor of the Open University (1978-1995). Patricia Clavin is Lecturer in Modern History at the University of Keele.
- Author(s)Asa Briggs,Patricia Clavin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2003
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.