All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £15.00
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.55
- £6.71Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers the reader a comprehensive critical overview of the widespread and profound contest of ideas within European 'theory'.
- Author BiographyJulian Wolfreys is Professor of Modern Literature and Culture, with the Department of English and Drama, at Loughborough University. He has published extensively on nineteenth- and twentieth-century British literature, and theoretical approaches to literature. His most recent books are Thomas Hardy and Literature, in Theory. He is currently working on The Derrida Wordbook (EUP) and a study of the relation between philosophy and poetry in the nineteenth century.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight864 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJulian Wolfreys
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.