Consider these sponsored items
- £48.38Was:£62.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.26
- £14.37Trending at £14.59
- £41.50Trending at £46.99
- £42.62Trending at £43.37
- £18.67Trending at £19.80
- £45.38Trending at £61.84
- £33.72Trending at £34.29
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on homology theory. This volume contains introductions to the contemporary methods for the calculation of homology groups and the classification of manifesto. It is suitable for both scientists and students of mathematics as well as theoretical physics.
- Author(s)A. T. Fomenko,B. A. Dubrovin,I. S. Novikov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/1990
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number124
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 418 p.
- Weight1720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Translated byRobert G. Burns
- Edition Statement1990 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.