All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook contains a mixture of traditional and contemporary recipes capturing the essentials of German cooking. The recipes fit in with current trends for simply, homely dishes, presented in a lighter, fresher, more healthy style.
- Author BiographyRoz Denny is a highly experienced food writer who has written numerous books and articles. Most recently she has worked with Gordon Ramsay, the London chef, as co-author on his cookbooks.
- Author(s)Roz Denny
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/03/2007
- Content Note100 colour halftones
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.